We inform you that the Data Controller (ONCE DI GIOVANNI COPPOLECCHIA), the one who makes the decisions on the methods and purposes of data processing, on the tools to be used and on the security measures, in relation to Thelonious Jewels di GIOVANNI COPPOLECCHIA and its website is located in Via Marsala 11, 20121 Milan (MI). We also wish to assure you that, in compliance with current legislation (Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, “Code regarding the protection of personal data” and GDPR General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679) our business is inspired by the due protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, to be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Our information.
- In compliance with these principles, we first of all inform you about the type of data and / or personal information collected as part of the activity of Thelonious Jewels di GIOVANNI COPPOLECCHIA from this site in particular. The data collected, in the absolute generality of the cases in the first phase, are exclusively those necessary to contact the customer. This generally occurs when a user registers or establishes a first contact with Thelonious Jewels di GIOVANNI COPPOLECCHIA to use a service. Even in the stages following the first contact, it acquires a few categories of data and information which essentially consist of: name, surname, general information (place and date of birth, tax code) and contact details (email address, telephone). The collection of such data always takes place following an express request and therefore notifying the user who obviously assumes responsibility for the truthfulness and availability of the data communicated, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
- With regard to the processing methods, they provide that the Data Controller, directly or through the manager, processes the Personal Data of the Users always adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data Personal. However, the data collected are generally processed through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- Subjects who may have access to the data are: in addition to the owner, certain persons in charge involved in the organization of the activities and the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies): where necessary they will also be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Any information relating to the subjects involved in the processing of data and therefore the updated list of Managers is provided, upon request, by the Data Controller.
- The use of data and information that allow personal identification relates exclusively to the need to quickly contact the user for the purpose of carrying out the activity or to provide information on the activities that Thelonious Jewels di GIOVANNI COPPOLECCHIA carries out. It is excluded that personal data and information collected through this site are transferred or released to third parties.
- To modify or delete personal information, at any time you can contact email@example.com